Just a few more short weeks and spring will be here—the perfect time for a style refresh.
Here are some of our favorite spring hair trends at Gaia Salon. We can’t wait to see these looks on YOU!
- Shag or Modern Mullet: The modification in shape with one of these cuts will give you drama without losing a lot of length.
- Pixies/Crop Cuts: Pixies and cropped cuts can work on any texture of hair—and we LOVE a big makeover!
- Bangs: Add bangs to your bob, wear curly bangs or try curtain bangs with long hair … the options are endless.
- Natural Texture: Have curls or waves? Forget the blowout and air dry your mane while eliminating frizz with Aveda’s Be Curly Curl Enhancer.
- Beach Waves: Not ready for a big cut, but craving change? Beach waves can be achieved with a little help from your flatiron and Aveda’s Texture Tonic.
- Put It Up: Go beyond the ponytail and experiment with updos. Try a low French twist, boho braids or even low pigtails. Ask your Gaia stylist for tips.
- Balayage: Our colorists are true artists who will enhance your natural shade with beautiful hand-painted highlights and lowlights.
- Face-Framing Color: Choose a few lighter pieces to brighten your face, or have fun with a fashion color.
- Blonde It Up: From sandy to icy, shades of blonde never go out of style.
View this post on Instagram
A flirty fringe and face-framing highlights are an easy way to update your style for spring.